- AJ Diani Construction, Inc./ California IWMB
- Total Value:
- $7 Mil
- Date Completed:
- August 31, 2007
- Lake Tahoe, CA
- Description of Project:
Sukut was part of a CIWMB response team that completed the Angora Debris removal project in Lake Tahoe. Sukut was under contract to A.J. Diani and provided a number of work crews to the site to expedite the project. Sukut was able to quickly mobilize skilled work crews with 40-hour HazMat training that allowed the project to be completed within the very aggressive time frame established by the CIWMB.
The following is a brief description of work completed:
• Sukut provided four experienced work crews to the project and completed about 1/2 of the total project.
• 120 lots were cleared in 40-working days by Sukut.
• A total of about 55,000 tons of debris was removed from the entire project.
• 5,700 tons of concrete debris was recycled.
• 620 tons of metals were removed and recycled.
This work was completed on schedule and without any lost time incidents.