- Waste Management Of California, Inc.
- Total Value:
- Lancaster, CA
- Description of Project:
Liner expansion construction included mass excavation, engineered fill, placement of various LCRS drainage layer components included lateral and mainline HDPE piping, installation of 12 inch thick LCRS rock over cell floor, temporary sump, placement of 8 oz. Geotextile, and protective cover soil material placement. The new cell construction was constructed in accordance with the Subtitle D regulations.
The following is a brief description of work completed:
• Soil excavation and stockpiling of 98,000 cubic yards.
• Placed 37,000 tons of LCRS Rock.
• 704,000 square feet of 8 ounce Geotextile drainage layer installation.
• 5,100 linear feet of lateral and mainline LCRS piping.
• Self-performed 100% of the work.