- Irvine Community Development Company
- Date Completed:
- April 30, 2011
- Lake Forest, CA Highway 133 to Bake Parkway
- Description of Project:
The project consisted of 26 acres of grading work that included rough grading along the Lake Forest Drive from the intersection of Ramona Avenue to the future Bake Parkway. The project included deep storm drain RCP, Cast in Place RCB, animal crossing culverts, domestic water line, reclaimed water line, and temporary HDPE Invasion Line.
Project highlights included:
- Sukut self-performed 97% of the project scope
- Sukut performed a total of 1,054,070 cubic yards of grading work
- Installed 4,370 linear feet of RCP storm drain, 260 linear feet of PVC and 922 linear feet of fusion water lines.
- Constructed 423 linear feet CIP 3×6 RCB Box
- Installed 1,182 linear feet of Fusible HDPE Pipe